St. Wendelin Athletics Page
Athletic Director Job Opening
St. Wendelin Catholic School is seeking candidates for the position of Athletic Director. The Athletic Director will be responsible for oversight of the athletic programs in grades K-12, as well as serve as Transportation Supervisor. Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 24, 2017.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- General knowledge of athletic program requirements
- Knowledge of rules and regulations of the Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Proactive communication and leadership skills
- Technological proficiency, including with Excel, Google Docs and Google Forms
- Supervisory skills, including managing head coaches
- Professional demeanor, including ability to handle upset parents, coaches and athletes including those from other schools.
- A firm commitment to developing feeder programs in elementary levels to build for high school programs
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends, including longer hours during the winter season
Team and individuals sports available at St. Wendelin:
Please contact our Athletic Director (AD@stwendelin.org) with questions.